As you may already know, the situation with the spread and mitigation of COVID-19 is quickly escalating within Canada, with school closures and travel restrictions increasing hourly across North America. Our government has advised that we all take efforts to curb the influence of the spread of this virus by practicing social distancing such as working from home or cancelling/postponing events and classes. We have a responsibility to our client’s, staff’s and community’s health to take these recommendations seriously, particularly given the compromised immune systems of some community members. For this reason, we have made the difficult decision to close Roots 2 Wings starting Monday, March 16th (tomorrow) for at least the next two weeks. We will update you within these two weeks in hopes that we can re-open our Program on Monday, March 30th. We realize this will create a challenge for many families, but this is a time when we all have to work together to keep our most vulnerable safe. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jody and/or Gabrielle. We appreciate everyone’s understanding and we will keep you updated. Stay safe everyone!